This week was a very small release for me, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t have some fun titles to read. It was a bit X-Men week, that’s for sure! I had 3 explicit X-Men books and Avengers: Children’s Crusade features them quite heavily as well.
- Uncanny X-Men Vol 2 #3 – The X-Men face off against Mr Sinister AND the Celestials. Also, some information about Hope is divulged. Pretty good issue although it depends on how much you like Sinister’s rants.
- Avengers: Children’s Crusade #8 – Things continue to get complicated in the mini-series that’s bringing Scarlett Witch back into everyone’s life.
- Teen Titans Vol 4 #4 – The battle gets started, but just barely. Next issue will have the real face-off
- Astonishing X-Men Vol 3 #45 – This story arc starts getting really interesting. I think next issue’s going to prove pretty exciting
- X-Men Legacy #260 – Mike Carey ends his run and this arc. It’s going to be a different book starting next issue.
- Batman: The Dark Knight Vol 2 #4 – this issue has good and bad parts but it’s still not a great case for why there are so many Batman titles